WE'RE NOT SURE
- Damien and Jodie return with their second vintage of the highly anticipated Semillon, and just in time for summer! Their outstanding fruit source has ensured a classic style, capturing the light floral lift that has made Hunter Semillon renowned for so long.
- This wine is has buckets of beauty, both inside and outside the bottle! Bright citrus and lemongrass notes will dance around your tongue. Before you know it, a super clean line of crunchy acidity will kick in, making it the perfect white to match with fresh seafood.
- You'll be hard pressed to find a Hunter Semillon of this quality for under $14 anywhere. As with any boutique batch Naked wine, stocks can't last with so many thirsty Angels! Get in quick and enjoy all the fun of the Fuzzy & May dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chenin Blanc is an incredible white varietal originating in France. Ben's Blindside take on it will deliver a super fruit-driven and textural delight to your glass this summer! It's refreshing, silky smooth layers will lead to a finish that simply keeps on giving..
- Ben has gone all out, mixing rustic and new world tricks of the trade to achieve such a dreamy, refreshing drop. A portion of the grapes were hand-picked and skin fermented to lock in texture. The skin ferment portion then sat in concrete eggs and french barriques, with every parcel undergoing wild ferment.
- This wine is a single vineyard stunner, and has just been certified organic (a three year process). Angels have got a true steal at their fingertips at under $14. Don't delay, dive in to something new today.
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- Adam's live-in-the-moment White wine is back! This year's installment is made from Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer, all growing next to each other and harvested at the same time, just the same as the original winemakers did.
- Co-fermenting the grapes has produced am aromatic, spicy and textural wine that will take you to your happy place!
- WWII Italian prisoners of war created history as they arrived in South Australia's serene wine regions and spread their incredible culture, including dishes of Rabbit & Spaghetti. The coming together of these cultures makes you think, just as the rustic union of these White grapes will. Cheers!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anna and Derek once again deliver their incredible Sweet Spot white, which holds a special place in the hearts of many Angels. It constantly delights Pinot Gris lovers, and always leaves first time Pinot Gris drinkers completely converted!
- Each mouthful is super smooth, with a light to medium mouthful that makes it perfect to enjoy during the day. It has tropical fruit layers, like liquid sunshine! The perfect alternative if you're looking for a change from Sauvignon Blanc.
- At under $14 for Angels, this incredible quality wine can be at your door in no time, delivering flavour and value in spades!
- The perfect pick-me-up after a summer siesta, get ready for lively jasmine and lime zest aromas, balanced by lifted grapefruit and white peach. The textural palate has flavours of apple blossom, lemon myrtle and quince with mineral freshness and a persistent finish. Any lovers of a full bodied Sauvignon Blanc will love this!
- A fresh and interesting take on a classic Mediterranean style - you've definitely come across a must try here. Besides, at under $14 delivered to your door, you'd be mad to miss the opportunity to try one of the up and coming varietals on Aussie wine lists!
- Vermentino thrives in relatively warm climates, making NSW's Riverina the perfect setting to source fruit parcels. It is a light skinned grape that has the ability to produce wines with firm acidity and good flavour. So, start the long summer nights with this treat from Adrian & Rebecca. They know how to party and have crafted this with summer lovin' in mind!
- The latest vintage of Jen's classic Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is here! Fresh and fragrant, kiwi fruit and citrus aromas will dance around around as you pour each glass. The palate is zippy and refreshing and all too easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Naked came along. Now with access to quality fruit and overwhelming positive feedback last vintage from Angels, she hasn't looked back!
- With consistent buy-again Angel ratings of 90% or above, and at a bargain Angel price under $9, any white lover would be jumping for joy at the sight of this gem! Why not pop a few in your case and have those impromptu weeknight splash outs with friends and family covered?
- The Fiano variety is perfectly suited to the hot, dry climate of the Murray Darling where Liz sourced this wine, because it originated in similar conditions in Campania, Italy.
- You'll love the aromas of pear, pineapple, lemon that dance around the glass! Quince and guava flavours fill the palate and a textural element provides perfect balance leading to a savoury finish.
- This wine is back by popular demand! Angels will be cheering with the chance to have this stunning up & coming varietal delivered to their door for under $10.
Introducing Nodus Tollens, the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. First up, an exceptional White Field Blend made from Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Riesling - it’s a recipe for luscious success!
Each varietal was fermented separately and then blended to give you this full bodied, full flavoured, fresh and fruity white, that will put your senses into overdrive.
This complex fruit-driven white highlights the Great Southern region of W.A. and showcases the sheer diversity of fruit characters that are produced from the diverse warm and cool climates contained within.
- Arneis is the new ‘it’ wine - cool and oh-so-delicious! Lifted tropical hints of gooseberry and passionfruit jump from the glass. Crisp apple, pear and lemon myrtle glide along a fresh mineral palate that prickles with intensity and texture. Such a long finish. Yummm!
- This Arneis is back for 2019 (2018 vintage had a 90% buy it again rating so we couldn't not bring it back!). It is a $50 bottle of wine any day of the week - but Angel funding has made it possible to over-deliver on winemaking tools, wine quality and price.
- Partially fermented in two handcrafted Tuscan-clay, 500 litre Amphorae. Wow! These big pots are integral to the Nodus Tollens style and are testament to centuries old, traditional methods of winemaking.