- Adam's live-in-the-moment White wine is back! This year's installment is made from Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer, all growing next to each other and harvested at the same time, just the same as the original winemakers did.
- Co-fermenting the grapes has produced am aromatic, spicy and textural wine that will take you to your happy place!
- WWII Italian prisoners of war created history as they arrived in South Australia's serene wine regions and spread their incredible culture, including dishes of Rabbit & Spaghetti. The coming together of these cultures makes you think, just as the rustic union of these White grapes will. Cheers!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Adam's incredible winemaking operation in the Clare Valley turns out one boutique stunner after another. His latest Vermentino is no exception, drawing on its traditional Italian origins to deliver a glass full of irresistible flavours every time.
- You'll discover a larger than expected palate due to it being partially fermented in oak and matured on lees for 3 months to build further depth and complexity. A balanced line of acidity gives the palate length, direction and persistence in flavour.
- The 2017 vintage blew minds and got Angel taste buds everywhere lining up for more. Is your mouth watering yet?? Pop this special white in your basket to discover a the next vintage of this classic Angel favourite - a fabulous alternative for Chardonnay lovers!