WE'RE NOT SURE
You’ll be in awe of this ravishing Methode Traditionelle sparkling by one of your newest winemaker duos - Andrew and Jenny Sinclair. Delicious fresh fruit characters mingle with a delicate yet crisp acidity and the smooothest of creamy bubbles - truly sensational.
A totally authentic, single-vineyard, bottle-aged, vintage Chardonnay Pinot Noir sparkling from 2013, crafted in the centuries-old, time-honoured, traditional method.
Tasmania is fast becoming one of the most widely recognised regions for producing super premium sparkling wine - outside of Champagne!
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! The 2018 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- B.V.O Bloem Moscato is light, silvery bright and vivacious! World-class and totally inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
- Angels, you will be totally dazzled by the oh-so-delicate fizz as it hits the glass. Enticing aromas of fresh lychee jump out and mingle with a brilliant balance of subtle sweetness with tart crunchy pineapple hints leading to a delectable and refreshing dry finish.
- Drink it super chilled and open the bottle right before serving to retain maximum fizz. Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekky or paired with a passionfruit tart at dessert is an absolute winner. Brilliant with a summer cheese plate too!
Luke has done it again. Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he has created a traditional Prosecco style: bright, balanced and refreshing.
Aromas of floral tropical fruit flow through to a thirst quenching lemony limey acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the mouthfeel. It leaves you wanting more!
The perfect blending of three varieties that work so well together. Chardonnay giving body and complexity, Riesling giving floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc giving some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!
- It's here! This year, Jen put the seal decision of her classic bubbles in Angels hands...crown or cork? With so many people passionately supporting both camps, she gave the people what they want - both! Exactly the same Rebel Bubbles are dancing inside as the cork seal bottle - yum!
- Why try a crown seal? It's proven to ensure each glass of your beautiful bubbles will be poured at it's peak freshness, even if stored for years. Crown seals are used in some of the world's top end Chardonnays to age as purely as possible before release under cork. We've kept both bottle styles at the same bargain Angel price so you can try the next trend without a second thought.
- Perfect for your next party, as a gift, or to enjoy any day ending in 'y', this stunner has layers of citrus and peach fruit that will dance around your mouth. It's creamy palate is balanced perfectly with bubbles for a crisp and refreshing finish.
- Using the traditional blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, the result is a perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist. Which is most fresh? Why not put a cork seal and crown seal in your basket, then let us know what you think!