- With cool climate reds sky rocketing in popularity, this wine is guaranteed to leave you dizzy with delight while enjoying its rich core of dark berries and a smattering of spice. On top of all this, each sip coats your mouth and seems to linger for a tasty eternity.
- The Great Southern is remote even by WA standards so it takes a special winemaker to be across all the varying climates and vineyard sites. Thankfully Gary knows stuff, so he finds the best parcels, blends them together, to create magic.
- This incredible Top Shelf Cabernet draws on a few secret weapons - smaller doses of Shiraz and Malbec - to fill out the palate and make each mouthful even more luscious. It's made in small quantities, so if you get in quick you'll learn all the Stuff that Gary Knows is too good to miss!
- Angels, get ready for the next instalment of juicy dark crimson red Shiraz from Gary! It will spill out blackberry and cherry aromas from your glass, and you'll taste a world of flavours that will keep you coming back for more!
- Just think of all the scrumptious black and cherry fruits, pepper and cinnamon with charred vanillin notes. The textured and soft tannins on the finish make this a fabulous food wine, perfect to pair with your favourite red meat dishes.
- Of all the things Gary knows, the fact that low-yielding vines are one of the most important ingredients needed for a bold, dark Shiraz is certainly one! This wine is a repeat offender when it comes to selling through the vintage, so pop a bottle or three in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand picked to retain pristine fruit freshness from one of only two Arneis producing vineyards in Ferguson Valley, W.A.
Bottled early to retain the delicate flavours you’ll be tantalised by the white peach, crunchy green apple, bay leaf and lime flower aromas driving through to a ripe fruit and minerally finish!
Just in time for Summer and perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with chilli mussels, grilled prawns, pan fried snapper and asparagus - sensational!
- Distinctly cool climate in style, Paul's Chardonnay shows an ever present line of textual acidity which carries through for a fantastically flavoursome finish. Refreshing minerality, citrus, white peach and apple blossom will greet you with open arms with every scrumptious sip!
- Partial treatment in new French oak integrates secondary layers in beautiful harmony, without dominating the delicate fruit components. The wine is comprised of batch fruit from one of the oldest and most sought after vineyards in Mt Barker. An Angel price under $16 is too tasty to pass up compared to the $35+ market bottles this fruit usually ends up in.
- Don't miss an opportunity to try a wine that sings the unique Great Southern tune! It exemplifies the modern Chardonnay trend, stepping away from buttery, overpowering oak. Fresh and fruity yet seriously balanced and approachable, this baby is suited to any occasion with or without food. Its the perfect on-hand companion for unexpected guests this summer!
- This cool climate Cab is the latest & greatest from our man in the Great Southern region, Gary Stokes! It punches well above its weight, so you know your bang for buck here is second to none.
- The palate will greet you with a tasty hit of blackcurrant, chocolate and hints of sage. If all this isn't enough, it's balanced by subtle oak and smooth round tannins, yumo!
- Every vintage has rated through the roof, scoring a 92% or better buy-again rating from thousands of Angels like you! Don't wait and risk missing this boutique beauty, only crafted for Naked in small quantities. This cracker is sure to please any red lover!
- Arneis is the new ‘it’ wine - cool and oh-so-delicious! Lifted tropical hints of gooseberry and passionfruit jump from the glass. Crisp apple, pear and lemon myrtle glide along a fresh mineral palate that prickles with intensity and texture. Such a long finish. Yummm!
- This is Naked's first ever Arneis and a $50 bottle of wine any day of the week - but Angel funding has made it possible to over deliver on winemaking tools, wine quality and price.
- Partially fermented in two handcrafted Tuscan-clay, 500 litre Amphorae. Wow! These big pots are integral to the Nodus Tollens style and are testament to centuries old, traditional methods of winemaking.
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.
- With his extensive winemaking experience, there is no doubt Gary Knows Stuff, like this wine displaying black cherry and white pepper aromas, and delivering the prime qualities of his cool climate region in each sip.
- Savoury and juicy ripe black fruit dance around on the palate, with subtle char and vanilla notes perfectly integrated into smooth, structured tannins. All this leads to a finish with a spicy and peppery edge. In a crowd, this bottle will go in a flash with so many moreish characters!
- Top Great Southern producers like Howard Park, Plantagenet, Alkoomi and Frankland River sell their Shiraz for between $20-25 a bottle, yet Angels only pay $13.99. It's gotta be Naked!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from some of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of WA. Finished in a combination of 40% new oak and 60% older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $35 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
The Viognier fruit was picked a little leaner than most in order to retain the crisp crunchy acidity. Superb drinkability very much in the Pinot Gris/Pinot Grigio family of flavours.
Beautifully intense and perfumed with all the classic aromas of honeysuckle, apricot, spring flowers and musk - all jumping out of the glass. The palate is rich without being gluggy or viscous.
Just in time for Summer and simply perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with Asparagus wrapped prosciutto and Parma ham platter with figs, dates and hard cheeses - yum!