- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
Single vineyard lusciousness from the pristine Adelaide Hills. Cold nights and mild days extended the ripening period ensuring maximum quality.
Each row harvested separately in the cool of early morning to maintain optimal fruit quality, aromas and ripeness. The grapes were crushed and pressed immediately to extract the purest flavours.
Delicate, lifted aromas of passionfruit and lime waft from the glass. An intensely concentrated flavour of fresh citrus lime, subtle passionfruit with remarkable fruit purity. This classic savvy shows a delicate minerality with a crisp acidity and long finish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's 2018 Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.
- This is Jock's third Naked instalment of his exclusive and exotic Grüner Veltliner, a grape varietal that originated in Austria. With only a handful of growers here in Australia, growing conditions are perfectly elevated and cool in the incredible Adelaide Hills.
- There's no doubt this gorgeous single vineyard white is food friendly, with each sip giving a light and zesty flavour experience, great length and refreshing minerality. You'll keep coming back for more as you smell seductive aromas of white flowers and a touch of orange peel. Yum!
- At under $12 for Angels, there are few more pocket-friendly ways to try something outside the norm! Grüner Veltliner is relatively new in Australia, and is already making waves internationally, especially those from the Adelaide Hills. Get in today and make a new white wine friend.
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! A slow start to 2017/18 Summer and Spring locked in a crisp, clean line of flavour in the grapes. The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!
- Did someone say cool climate Pinot? Look no further! Angels, it's no secret Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Lucky for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot!
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop will meet you with a fantastically fragrant nose - think cherry, red berry, and a touch of earthiness. Some spicy oak on the palate does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly!
- Upfront juicy fruit opens in the mouth to a myriad of flavours and textures. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly.
- Back by popular demand! Hamish delights the Naked world year in year out with this sparkling gem. Warm days and cool nights in the hills allowed outstanding fruit development in each parcel.
- 'Blanc de Blancs' is a French term meaning 'whitest of whites', used to describe a sparkling wine made from 100% Chardonnay grapes. Yes, that's 100% guaranteed scrumptious layers of apple and lime leading to subtle hints of almond, orange and peach.
- The beautifully defined bead leads to a lingering yet refreshing finish of lemon and lime. At this Angel price, the fizz won't stick around long on our virtual shelves!
- There's nothing quite like a return of a favourite! Dive on in to James-Paul's fast selling Chardonnay just for Angels. Think opulent honeyed peach flavours that will linger on the palate for a delightful eternity.
- A small parcel of the yield was separated at pressing to be fermented with new French oak for 3 months, and then continually stirred to ensure weight and complexity were added back in to the un-oaked portion.
- Sneak a few of this incredibly valued Adelaide Hills gem in to your case. A handcrafted, fresh and balanced wine for under $16 is an opportunity to good for any white lover to miss!