WE'RE NOT SURE
When you get your lips around this robust, structured, elegant Malbec it’s like you’ve packed your bags and travelled to Argentina! Rich with ripe intensity and beautifully balanced with delectable spicy aromas of black pepper and mint.
Having the pick of the finest Mendoza vineyards Ben picked two sites, one low, providing fruit character and one high, providing structure.
Nothing was spared in the making of this classic red: Matured for 12 months in 90% French oak and 10% American oak and then into an oh-so-impressive tapered bottle and closed under traditional cork. Um, got a corkscrew?
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ben couldn’t wait to make this special Mendoza Cab Franc for Angels! It’s a variety he simply doesn’t get the chance to play with back home in Margaret River. Intense red in colour and beautifully balanced with enticing spicy aromas of black pepper, liquorice and a touch of cassis.
Having the pick of the finest Mendoza vineyards, Ben made this strictly limited production from a single vineyard at the foot of the Andes.
Nothing was spared in the making of this classic red. Matured for a luxurious 12 months in a combo of 75% French oak and 25% American oak, and then into an oh-so-impressive tapered bottle and closed under traditional cork. Um, got a corkscrew?
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver their next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. Beyond the hand-dipped wax seal, this incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits.
- The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, especially with it's layers of French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins. A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. All this exotic deliciousness can wing to your Angel door for under $19!
- This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
WE'RE NOT SURE
From a single vineyard in Mornington Peninsula Kevin’s Fiano is the perfect alternative for Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio or lighter Chardonnay lovers wanting to try something new.
An aromatic and textural wine for your senses. Flavours and aromas of Springtime overflow from the glass with a fresh, clean fruit driven palate.
Made in tiny quantities, and a perfect white varietal to celebrate the warmer days. With only 229 cases in existence you’ll have to be quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Summer in a glass anyone? Daryl brings Angels another installment of his divine crowd pleaser, direct from his very own vineyard. It's bursting with crisp citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. Be sure to grab a few of this seriously fast moving stock!
- Focusing on minimal intervention, Daryl has made his Sauvignon Blanc with no oak to allow the zesty characters of the grape to be fully expressed. Having thoroughly researched the best area to grow Sauvignon Blanc, he chose the specific appellation on which to plant the best Sauvignon Blanc clone in Australia.
- Picking a seriously chilly morning on which to harvest, Daryl then juiced and fermented the parcels cold. After this, he got out of the way and let nature make the complex flavour profiles of the grapes shine! Easily enjoyed on its own or with a variety of delicious meals, you can't go wrong with this incredibly approachable and easy-on-your-pocket winner!
Judy and Glen Kelly’s rare as hens teeth, uniquely Australian Prosecco, has arrived! A delicious light easy drinking sparkling variety for any time of the day.
Prosecco is a lightly perfumed sparkling wine with subtle floral and citrusy flavours. Floral and fruit aromas continue through to a delicious palate of fruit salad, citrus and grapefruit. Yummm!
Once you taste it you’ll be going back for more. Run, don’t walk, because once the word gets out this will fly from the shelves. See why Prosecco is the hottest ticket in town....
WE'RE NOT SURE
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
Kevin McCarthy’s single vineyard Mornington Peninsula Friulano white is sure to tick all your boxes. The perfect aromatic white with the backbone to age beautifully, too!
This is a serious foodwine, with such intensity of aromas and flavours. From the very first pour into the glass you’ll be experiencing exotic fruits and herbs and hints of pear - scrumptious with baked or barbecued seafood.
Made in tiny quantities, and a perfect white varietal for those looking to branch out from Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot G. With only 249 cases in existence you’ll have to be quick.
- Cynthea and David have done it! A first for Naked - they bring Angels an incredible small batch so-tasty-you-can't-believe it CIDER! Get ready for a cool glass of apple and pear joy, and get in quick as it's only made in tiny amounts!
- The sparkling cider is made from premium fruit grown in the Tamar Valley, and is blended to perfection(80% apple, 20% Pear). Gala for sweetness and flavour, Granny Smith for crunchy acidity, Jazz offering tang and tartness and Pink Lady for sweetness and apple goodness with Beurre Bosch pear added for fresh texture and body.
- All wrapped up with a unique, warming label, you'll delight in this summer classic. It is slightly sweeter than a traditional dry cider, perfect for sunny afternoons or even more perfect on Christmas day with breakfast!
- Angels, Adrian & Rebecca have delivered a dreamy drop with a whole lotta attitude. Deep brooding flavours of bramble and dark spicy fruit are teamed with balanced oak, earthy notes and strong tannins.
- Certainly one to decant, this wine has a long life ahead of it! Give it time, slow the pace and kick your feet up while it breathes. Perfect to serve with hearty meals or good quality cheese.
- Durif is a hybrid variety that originates in France, although it is not grown there so much these days. It is now grown extensively throughout Australia and the California - it loves a warm climate. Durif produces small berries with thick skins, so creates quite bold, deep colored and tannic wines.