- Back in the hands of Angels, Jen's 2017 vintage Hero Cabernet Merlot is posied to steal the show once again! Your glass will take on a lovely dark red colour, and display incredible red berry, dry herbs and violet perfumes. The palate is generous and juicy, with vibrant berry and cherry fruit, a lusciously supple mouth feel and a long tasty finish.
- In Jen's words: "As my Naked journey has continued, my growers have gained the confidence in the market to put all the inputs into the vineyard, which results in happy vines and delicious grapes. This subsequently means better wines and better value for Angels. But then again, that is the Naked way, isn't it!"
- Each of the three Heathcote, Rutherglen and King Valley parcels were ripened at different stages and picked at varying intervals to be made into wine separately by Jen, before being blended to perfection. The Hero range are the next step up from the Rebel range, giving you the max quality for minimal dosh - enjoy!
Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot and a tiny amount of Shiraz and a thimble of Grenache to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
- Making its debut on the Naked Shelves, this Top Shelf treat is exclusive to Angels! Judy and Glen nurtured their estate grown vines like babies to ensure the ultimate flavour and quality levels at picking time. The addition of reasonably rare Cabernet Franc takes this wine to the next level.
- Get ready for a vibrant palate of juicy berries, luscious dark chocolate and subtle French oak qualities. The finish is long, smooth and oh-so generous. Based on the iconic Bordeaux blend, you'll be amazed at how this premium cool climate fruit - think Adelaide Hills and Clare Valley - can put a spin on the French classic.
- The fruit's undeniable quality and the wine's high percentage of Cabernet Franc ensures there are enough layers to keep you guessing and reaching for another glass! A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.