- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! A slow start to 2017/18 Summer and Spring locked in a crisp, clean line of flavour in the grapes. The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Making its debut on the Naked Shelves, this Top Shelf treat is exclusive to Angels! Judy and Glen nurtured their estate grown vines like babies to ensure the ultimate flavour and quality levels at picking time. The addition of reasonably rare Cabernet Franc takes this wine to the next level.
- Get ready for a vibrant palate of juicy berries, luscious dark chocolate and subtle French oak qualities. The finish is long, smooth and oh-so generous. Based on the iconic Bordeaux blend, you'll be amazed at how this premium cool climate fruit - think Adelaide Hills and Clare Valley - can put a spin on the French classic.
- The fruit's undeniable quality and the wine's high percentage of Cabernet Franc ensures there are enough layers to keep you guessing and reaching for another glass! A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
Wow! A premium Spanish Rioja style red wine - straight from the Clare Valley in South Australia. A superb blend of 35% Tempranillo, 35% Grenache and 30% Graciano grapes. Judy and Glen have some of the oldest Tempranillo and Graciano grown in Australia and the Grenache is off 100 year-old-vines. This wine has history on its side!
All three parts were made separately, received subtle ageing in French oak and then blended. This delectable red is overflowing with juicy fruit berry and plum flavours, and a hint of savoury spice. A wine of this calibre using fruit from these exceptional aged vines would normally sell for over $30 per bottle.
Incredibly food friendly and made for enjoying now or over the next 3-4 years. Great for Summer too! Twenty minutes in the fridge and this will be the perfect mainstay at all your BBQ’s!