- Any red lover would be mad to miss this experience! Not for the faint hearted, Hamish has crafted this wine to be full, ripe and brooding. Aromas of red berry and cherry ensures nearby mouths will be watering.
- Upfront characters of ripe dark berries with just a hint of savoury, earthy spice, a charismatic lick of aniseed and delightfully soft, fine grained tannins.
- Ruby red hues draw crowds near, so be sure to stock up with a stow away bottle for after the party! With its stunning Angel price and glowing character, why not take a walk on the wild side?
- This deep, brooding character is just like the place it came from - the inspirational Engine Room! Hamish's masterful blend will over-deliver to its Angel fans once again. Overall 2017 fruit quality was excellent with great balance and depth of colour of flavour.
- With an alluring crimson hue, the Engine Room Shiraz Tempranillo is a beautiful wine full of delicate surprises. Scents of ripe cherries and dark plum abound, while hints of dusty sweet spice add interest and appeal.
- Ripe, juicy red fruits combine on the palate to create a gorgeous plummy richness with just a sprinkling of liquorice and herbs.
Hamish’s 'The Mechanic' Cabernet Sauvignon gives up multiple layers of juicy dark fruits intertmingled with chewy tannins and a finish that is long, supple and round.
Made from premium grapes sourced from the exciting and iconic wine growing region of Langhorne Creek in South Australia, it’s at a great Angel price.
The style of this Cabernet is fresh, fruit forward and easy drinking - perfect for every day!
- Enticing aromas of bright red fruits and delightful satsuma plum are complimented by the generous layers of juicy, ripe berries. A hint of attractive oak and soft, round tannins form the basis of this approachable and easy drinking dry wine.
- The winter preceding the 2017 vintage was wetter than average, which assisted in allowing the vineyards to withstand several heatwaves experienced when the grapes started ripening. The fruit produced exceptional colour and flavour with well-balanced acid and tannin profiles.
- Hamish approaches his winemaking as if finely tuning an engine, injecting his passion and ability to innovate after patiently allowing Mother Nature work her magic of course!
- Complexity with refined balance - it's all part of the service when you run a finely tuned engine! Hamish has packed in pristine quality McLaren fruit parcels and crafted this beautifully balanced drop, with plenty of length to savour.
- Charming red and purple hues will catch your eye, just as the mouth watering aromas of delicious plump cherries and light herbal notes hit your nose! With a label this gorgeous you'll want to show off the bottle even before you discover the captivating palate for yourself.
- Think layers of blackberry, plum, chocolate, sweet eucalypt and a captivating hint of timeworn leather and spices. Wines of this region, blend and quality simply don't exist for under $20 at your local, so it goes without saying this is a seriously smart Angel buy. Not just a pretty face, this baby has got buckets of quality to go the extra mile and make any night one to remember!
- Back by popular demand! Hamish delights the Naked world year in year out with this sparkling gem. Warm days and cool nights in the hills allowed outstanding fruit development in each parcel.
- 'Blanc de Blancs' is a French term meaning 'whitest of whites', used to describe a sparkling wine made from 100% Chardonnay grapes. Yes, that's 100% guaranteed scrumptious layers of apple and lime leading to subtle hints of almond, orange and peach.
- The beautifully defined bead leads to a lingering yet refreshing finish of lemon and lime. At this Angel price, the fizz won't stick around long on our virtual shelves!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunner is crafted from 100% McLaren Vale shiraz, and has lifted aromatics of dark red fruits that will draw you in. It's soft yet vibrant middle palate is downright moreish and leads to long chocolatey tannins - yum!
- Perfect fun wine for any occasion, don't expect a bottle to last if there are a few glasses that need re-filling. A steal at under $16 for Angels, why not pop a few in your basket?
- Since the 1990's the popularity of this unique style of wine has grown dramatically. It's a great food wine, and tough to imagine a more perfect Aussie treat on a Spring or Summer afternoon, lunching outside with loved ones.