- Rating stupendous year-after-year above 90% buy-again from thousands of Angels, you can look forward to the same incredible quality fruit from Geographe. Plus, a generous portion of Perth Hills fruit adds delicate spice and structure. Each sip delivers ripe, bouncy characteristics that will have you searching for another bottle in no time (to share around of course).
- The palate is balanced and approachable with a slightly spicy edge. It's the perfect dry Shiraz for those wanting something other than a big powerful red. Seductive hints of sweet oak elements ride alongside ripe plum, rounding out a voluptuous and generous mouthfeel. The wine is curvy and soft, yet has a definite structure with silky tannins. The fruit flavours come together like a song, in harmony with oak layers and an enduring finish.
- With 20 years of winemaking knowledge poured into every element of Ben's winemaking process, there is no doubt he has nailed this Shiraz once again. Layers have started to evolve and the hints of both French and American oak will be more prominent. Best to stock up with a few and compare this wine as it develops from year to year, right?
- Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Shiraz returns with a bang! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Shiraz from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off. A small amount of premium grapes from the Frankland River region adds another dimension of complexity and flavour to the wine.
- Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 11 months this luscious Shiraz is silky-soft and super generous on the palate. Aromas of blueberries, plums and raspberries are beautifully balanced by smooth as silk tannins all with the oh-so-generous flavour complexity of ripe dark berries. A perfect wine to match with a range of dishes.
- You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Shiraz. After your first glass you will be reaching for more as the flavours evolve. A Shiraz that shows sensational colour, soft tannins, balanced with great length and great cellaring potential... your patience will be rewarded if you stash a couple of bottles away!
- The return of Thomas's Top Shelf Shiraz is more triumphant than ever, and adored by thousands of Angels! It is packed to the brim with aromas of dark berries, cocoa and hints of lifted pepper, leading to a rich and voluptuous mouth feel.
- Situated in the beautiful Upper Hunter, this old Shiraz vineyard is dry grown, producing intensely flavoured fruit. Partial barrel fermentation in a blend of French and American oak has given it luscious length to highlight the amazing characters of the fruit. Thomas has a true soft spot for this beautiful vineyard.
- Full bodied, fleshy and ripe in style, this is an incredible example of just what Hunter Shiraz can do, exclusively for Angels at under $17. Unbelievable!
- This ripping Shiraz comes from 65 year old vines in beautiful Broke, where Andrew began the process of crafting a dry red wine balanced with fresh acidity and savoury complexity.
- Fine and fruit driven, the red berry flavours give a natural intensity to each delightful sip...you'll be re-filling your glass in no time! This wine is back by popular demand - thousands of Angels can't be wrong!
- This is a truly versatile wine, ready to delight your dinner party guests or just as easily bring in a quiet evening on the porch with a platter of nibbles. With wines of this region usually weighing in at above $30 per bottle, Andrew has truly outdone himself this year.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community. Few tributes could honour Kym more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life.
Get ready for loads of rich, dark red and blue berry fruit, lashings of vanillan oak, a touch of pepper and spice and an amazingly looong finish. And, there’s all those delicious complex aged characters starting to show through, too.
- Coby Ladwig’s Shiraz returns with a bang, after a massive 93% buy it again rating! Grown in the cool-climate Frankland River region, one of Western Australia's hidden gems that massively overdelivers on quality.
- Perfect summer ripening has packed this luscious red with upfront characters of blackberries and plums that flow through to rich, smooth, voluptuous mouth filling flavours - all with a hint of spice. Yummm!
- It has been crafted to enjoy now, is really approachable and a seriously good food wine - but it’ll cellar well for another 10 years too! Match it to a whole array of different dishes, from your next BBQ right through to a hearty beef curry.
Tim Smith’s ’The Kick’ Shiraz is sure to impress! Get ready for lashings of opulent lush fruit that speaks directly of its postcode.
A premium shiraz that is undeniably Barossa - aged in older oak it’s beautifully juicy, with a fine structure and palate weight. It has all the great attributes of Barossa Shiraz - lifted plummy berry fruits with a touch of cedary-like oak aromas - yummm!
With only 500 cases in existence this is sure to disappear from the Naked shelves in the twinkling of an Angel eye.
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 93% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
- His top-selling, sky-high rated Shiraz has returned - cheers to that! Around half the fruit in this wine comes from his Father's vineyard in the Strathbogie Ranges, a cool climate region that is gives wine wonderful aromas. You'll enjoy red fruit, cocoa and pepper on the nose.
- Each sip is rich and smooth, and the berry flavours take on a lovely jube like character. This is a full bodied dry red, but with a juiciness which gives it an appealing softness. Sam's life is wine from dawn to dusk, so you know this wine is packed with all his TLC!
- Sam's the man when it comes to innovative small batch winemaking. He is a firm believer that the small batch approach produces higher quality wine with more character than simple big scale winemaking. This is the perfect wine great wine to have on hand, including for simple occasions like celebrating the end of the day.
- 2018 was an outstanding year for reds in both the Riverina region and the cool climate region of the Hilltops. Rob has delivered a drop that exhibits textbook Shiraz complexity and intensity - a serious Shiraz, without the serious price tag.
- The cool Hilltops fruit component provides the elegant food friendly structure, along with aromas of dark cherry and pepper spice. The Riverina portion is responsible for the wine's rich core of fruit layers - think intense plum and red berries. Together with the subtleness of maturation in oak, the final product is soft and full-bodied with layers that will make your mouth water!
- Rob has made wine all around the world, and knows that Shiraz is truly the great Australian red! This wine was inspired by his family's vineyard, established by his late Grandfather, which is mostly full of gorgeous Shiraz.