WE'RE NOT SURE
Wow! Hamish’s Winemakers Fantasy Exclusive Release Pinot Noir from the Adelaide Hills has hit the virtual Naked shelves! From the moment you crack the lid you’ll love the vibrant crimson colour with gorgeous ruby hues, fruit forward aromas, and hints of gorgeous bright strawberry, red cherry and savoury spice.
Hamish hand selected two separate parcels and fermented them separately. He matured one for around 9 months in high grade French oak and the other for 3 months to retain pristine fruit freshness. And then, when he blended it all together… delicious!
Get ready for a silky soft Pinot Noir with attractive primary flavours of red fruit and savoury spice, sitting upon a foundation of well-structured acidity, well-integrated premium oak and fine grained tannin.
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s cool-climate Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range and the site is tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allows rich flavours to develop with brilliant natural acidity.
Rich ruby in colour with gorgeous spicy fruit characters so unique to the vineyard all mingling with hints of herbaceous rosemary and a touch of fragrant musk from the time in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning top-shelf Pinot Noir - it’ll fly. Again!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Pinot Noir was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide great flavour concentration, yet the cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
Deep velvety red in colour with bright and floral underlying cherry and new leather hints on the nose. Subtle charry notes and berry sweetness on the plate finishing with the perfect amount of lively spice to make the flavours linger.
Fermented in high quality 100% French oak barriques and 25% of them were new oak barrels. Altschwager & Kenneally have produced a high quality Pinot Noir from a burgeoning region for a sensational price.
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
- Mark has done it again! His beloved Pinot Noir returns with a bang, heralding all the gorgeous mulberry and dark cherry aromas you know and love, along with an undeniably smooth palate of soft fruit layers.
- As a lighter red, this is the perfect summer star for your collection. The wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard grapes and in accordance with BioGro Ltd regulations. The 2017 vintage at the base of the famous Wairau Valley has some of the oldest Pinot Noir vines in Marlborough. The whole vintage was hand picked to optimise flavour ripeness.
- Single vineyard, hand picked, certified organic and treated in French oak barrels for 12 months - this is truly a wine worthy of its world class region. At under $23 for Angels, it is certainly among the best bang for your buck organic Pinot on the market!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
- Did someone say cool climate Pinot? Look no further! Angels, it's no secret Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Lucky for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot!
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop will meet you with a fantastically fragrant nose - think cherry, red berry, and a touch of earthiness. Some spicy oak on the palate does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly!
- Upfront juicy fruit opens in the mouth to a myriad of flavours and textures. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly.
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- The last vintage hailed a huge 89% of people who loved it so this wine is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from two of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of Denmark WA. Finished in a combination new and older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine silky tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $40 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. 2017 climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The 2017 selection of fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!