- The 2018 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
- Bill and Cladia Small love bringing you extra-special wines, and this is one to out do the others. The long awaited return of their precious Penelope Reserve range delivers hand crafted quality you can taste! Named after their daughter, the Penelope Reserve ties together pristine fruit with an immense pride in their home winemaking region.
- A complex bouquet of violets, cherries and savoury notes introduce you to the mind-blowing palate, full of dark fruits and lingering flavours. Each sip is full-bodied yet elegantly structured, showing off the famously delicate traits of this gorgeous grape varietal.
- On traditional in-store shelves, it is near impossible to find a top class NZ Pinot Noir for under $40. Look no further - Angel funding has made yet another winemaking and drinking miracle possible. Why not reap the rewards of your backing and cheers to family with this Top Shelf, single vineyard wine!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
- Sam's outstanding Victorian range has delivered once again with this fantastically fresh and tantalising Pinot! Following is finely tuned instinct, Sam has assembled a blend of three outstanding Pinot Noir parcels to achieve something truly beautiful. The Plunkett family vineyard which gives classic strawberry flavours, Bald Rock vineyard which is a little warmer and makes more powerful Pinot and Elgo vineyard which makes some of the most delicate wines out there!
- Aromas of spice, strawberry and a floral perfume will draw you in to its medium body, which delivers a flavoursome yet refreshing drink! Running a cool ferment allowed Sam to preserve pretty fruit flavours and limit the extraction on tannin. This is perfect for his goal of making a velvety Pinot which is lovely to drink as a youngster, rather than a wine that needs years to develop before balancing out.
- This wine is Angel brilliance in action! Considering Pinot Noir goes in to some of the most expensive and sought after wines in the world, fancy being able to buy a delicious cool climate Pinot for under $15!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from some of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of WA. Finished in a combination of 40% new oak and 60% older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $35 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's 2018 Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. 2017 climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The 2017 selection of fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- Here's a true work of art from Rob! Get ready for some incredible raspberry and cherry aromas, with hints of cinnamon spice all leaping from your eye catching bright red glass. The mouth feel is light to medium bodied with subtle influences of savoury spice on the finely structured palate, leading to a silky dark cherry note with supple tannins.
- Pinot Noir is a fickle beast, it won't just grow anywhere...it needs the right climate, right soils and right location in order to show it's true potential. Luckily, Angels have enabled Rob to access outstanding Pinot Noir vineyards in Tumbarumba, a region which ticks all these boxes and more! His Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations.
- Get in on this delicious Pinot Noir before it's all gone & see why Rob has a huge soft spot for this varietal. It's dark and mysterious, yet with the right attention to detail and creative winemaking applied, it results in a special experience for any red lover. Using a mixture of new and old oak, plus extended grape skin contact, fantastic complexity and length are a hallmark of this wine.