- Aiming for a brutish Pinot Noir with a feminine twist, Nicky and her incredible Waipara team have simply nailed it. Single vineyard quality Pinot delivered to your door for under $21 is almost unheard of!
- The purity of fruit is amazing, allowing this wine to sing in the glass. You'll smell delightful spice and ripe cherries as you pour each glass! Balanced layers of fresh plums, blueberry and cardamom will follow with the robust tannin structure that gives this wine body and a lot of soul.
- Do yourself a favour and enjoy all that's on offer from this Dunnolly Pinot, which is consistently loved by thousands of other Angels!
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- The last vintage hailed a huge 89% of people who loved it so this wine is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds over the past five years, and Rob has delivered a unique incarnation of this classic summer wine, using delicate Pinot Noir. It's crafted in a dry, fresh and elegant Provence style.
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the aromatic core; a fresh floral lift along with the textbook notes of strawberries and cream. The Hilltops component provides the fresh acidity, raspberry and cherry flavours, along with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, this value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- Bill and Cladia Small love bringing you extra-special wines, and this is one to out do the others. The long awaited return of their precious Penelope Reserve range delivers hand crafted quality you can taste! Named after their daughter, the Penelope Reserve ties together pristine fruit with an immense pride in their home winemaking region.
- A complex bouquet of violets, cherries and savoury notes introduce you to the mind-blowing palate, full of dark fruits and lingering flavours. Each sip is full-bodied yet elegantly structured, showing off the famously delicate traits of this gorgeous grape varietal.
- On traditional in-store shelves, it is near impossible to find a top class NZ Pinot Noir for under $40. Look no further - Angel funding has made yet another winemaking and drinking miracle possible. Why not reap the rewards of your backing and cheers to family with this Top Shelf, single vineyard wine!
- Sam's outstanding Victorian range has delivered once again with this fantastically fresh and tantalising Pinot! Following is finely tuned instinct, Sam has assembled a blend of three outstanding Pinot Noir parcels to achieve something truly beautiful. The Plunkett family vineyard which gives classic strawberry flavours, Bald Rock vineyard which is a little warmer and makes more powerful Pinot and Elgo vineyard which makes some of the most delicate wines out there!
- Aromas of spice, strawberry and a floral perfume will draw you in to its medium body, which delivers a flavoursome yet refreshing drink! Running a cool ferment allowed Sam to preserve pretty fruit flavours and limit the extraction on tannin. This is perfect for his goal of making a velvety Pinot which is lovely to drink as a youngster, rather than a wine that needs years to develop before balancing out.
- This wine is Angel brilliance in action! Considering Pinot Noir goes in to some of the most expensive and sought after wines in the world, fancy being able to buy a delicious cool climate Pinot for under $15!
- This Pinot Noir is helping to change the game, letting the Marlborough's red strengths shine through along side it's famous Sauv Blancs. The cool climate where Bill & Claudia have sourced these grapes from are perfectly suited to the whims of Pinot Noir, probably the most fickle of the leading varietals.
- Every flavour box is ticked! Heady aromas of violets and cherries, and a palate that's medium-bodied, with fine tannins and a lingering savoury finish. Low yields and careful attention to detail provided terrific fruit from the 2017 harvest!
- This is a treat that over delivers at every level - small batch, hand picked, wild yeast fermented, hand plunged, then matured for 10 months in oak barrels prior to bottling. What more could a wine for under $19 deliver? Almost unheard of! It must be Naked...
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from some of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of WA. Finished in a combination of 40% new oak and 60% older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $35 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's 2018 Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.