- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
- Rod downed tools at one of the best wineries in NZ to work for you. Why? To get the best NZ wines to Angels at an unbeatable price. This Pinot shows Naked's vineyard to consumer model in action! Anything from this region would normally retail at $35+ on the shelves.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise, perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavour, and blustery sea breezes keep everything cool and fresh. Drinking this wine young will show New World style characteristics, but after some years cellaring earthy characters will show that are reminiscent of Burgundy wines.
- Selling out quickly every year and with an incredible 95% buy-again rating, don't wait around and risk disappointment. Rich, dark cherries combine with oak derived vanilla and spicy whole bunch characters for an intense, lasting finish. Pop this hand picked gem in your basket today!
- Pinot Noir...the brooding and mysterious character that never fails to send taste buds into a spin! Adam's 2018 Pinot Noir is smooth, sexy and the perfect lighter bodied red for the warmer months.
- This notoriously delicate and complex varietal has been crafted to delight drinkers with a fragrant nose of lifted, juicy cherry and spicy red fruits.
- The palate shows spicy complexity and savoury, and gamey nuances. With enough love and oak in this baby to make it last, do yourself a favour and stock up to enjoy it again and again as the layers fulfil their potential over the coming years.
- Welcome to a world of vibrant, approachable and delicate Pinot Noir that you will never want to leave! Paul listened to Angel's and has changed the style of this vintage. You'll think ripe mulberry and dark fruits with some cooler red fruits. One glass isn't enough!
- The savoury notes and lighter mouth feel emulates Burgundian style of Pinot Noir, perfect for those looking to avoid the heavy, dominating reds. A lovely mineral acid line livens the palate and allows the berry flavours to dance their way to an lip smacking, slightly spicy finish.
- Paul loves to uphold his commitment to unique and individual winemaking every vintage, and this Pinot is no exception! Angels have got an opportunity to taste an incredible wine from quality aged vines in the Great Southern region for under $15. You'd be mad not to pop this in your basket!
- Mark has done it again! His beloved Pinot Noir returns with a bang, heralding all the gorgeous mulberry and dark cherry aromas you know and love, along with an undeniably smooth palate of soft fruit layers.
- As a lighter red, this is the perfect summer star for your collection. The wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard grapes and in accordance with BioGro Ltd regulations. The 2017 vintage at the base of the famous Wairau Valley has some of the oldest Pinot Noir vines in Marlborough. The whole vintage was hand picked to optimise flavour ripeness.
- Single vineyard, hand picked, certified organic and treated in French oak barrels for 12 months - this is truly a wine worthy of its world class region. At under $23 for Angels, it is certainly among the best bang for your buck organic Pinot on the market!
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. 2017 climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The 2017 selection of fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
Hand crafting this top of the line Pinot Noir was a labour of love for Adrian and Rebecca. Minimal intervention in the winemaking process has ensured this famously delicate grape variety truly expresses the pure essence of the Yarra Valley.
The fruit was hand picked from low yielding vines then destemmed into small pots, then partial whole bunch and wild yeast fermented. Matured for 9 months in barrel prior to being bottled.
This is one delicious Pinot! Raspberry and earthy aromas mingle seamlessly with sour cherry flavours balanced by silky tannins and a great textured mouthfeel. Delicate, yet all with long lingering flavours. This is the perfect Pinot for those looking to take their wine experience to the next level!
- Did someone say cool climate Pinot? Look no further! Angels, it's no secret Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Lucky for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot!
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop will meet you with a fantastically fragrant nose - think cherry, red berry, and a touch of earthiness. Some spicy oak on the palate does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly!
- Upfront juicy fruit opens in the mouth to a myriad of flavours and textures. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly.
- The 2018 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!