Inspired by generations of Paulazzo family winemaking, Rob's much loved Heritage Bin range returns for another vintage! Keeping with tradition, each wine in the Heritage range is coded with the letter and number combination that marks the best soil locations on the vineyard. With premium grapes from Tumbarumba in one hand and support from Angels in the other, Rob was able to craft this scrumptious Pinot Noir for the fifth time. It's a true work of art!
You'll soon be bowled over by the flavours in this bright red drop! Every sip is packed with raspberry and cherry plum, complemented by a bit of cinnamon spice and floral notes. Having hand-harvested the fruit before a delicate nine month ageing process, it's clear that when it comes to this cool-climate Pinot Noir, Rob's extreme attention to detail has paid off.
Devastatingly, Rob was affected by the most recent bushfire season with his grapes deemed unusable for the foreseeable future. If you want to get your hands on a treasure from the Heritage Bin, you'll need to act fast. The last vintage of this silky red wine scored an impressive 92% Buy-It-Again rating, and it won't return until 2021 at best!
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from two of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of Denmark WA. Finished in a combination new and older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine silky tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $40 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
- Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Its fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Luckily for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot, thanks to his 'ripper' technique that boosts the soil quality.
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop has the scent of cherry, red berry and a touch of something earthy. A hint of spicey flavours do wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly.
- It's juicy, smooth and easy-drinking. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly. Enjoy!
- Gus was born and raised in Mount Gambier, South Australia's coolest maritime wine region. The unique combination of warm windy summers, cold nights and rich, fertile soil here is just the ticket for this delicious wine.
- Deep velvety red in colour, this superb wine is packed with red fruit flavours, a hint of violets and a sprinkling of dried herbs. It's mouthwatering and holds tight on your tongue.
- Here's your chance to try a high quality wine from a new region and share your discovery with your friends!
WE'RE NOT SURE
A ruby red gem of a wine from widely acclaimed Pinot Noir maestro Phillip Moraghan. He recently built up a Halliday 5-star winery in the Macedon Ranges of Victoria!
Generous in red and black fruits, with a hint of freshly toasted French oak, dried herbs and red licorice. The flavours are skillfully wrapped in silky tannins and deliver a mouthwatering hit with crisp acidity and a long satisfying finish.
Phillip’s secret sauce is that fresh toastiness from having the barrels coopered and toasted in Australia instead of France. It starts working its magic on the wine right away, not after weeks at sea!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range with the vineyard tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allowed the rich flavours in this fruity red to develop brilliantly!
Discover spicy fruit characters that are unique to the vineyard, complemented by hints of rosemary and musk from the time spent ageing in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning Top Shelf Pinot Noir it’ll fly - for the third time!
- Welcome to a world of vibrant, approachable and delicate Pinot Noir that you will never want to leave! Paul listened to Angel's and has changed the style of this vintage. You'll think ripe mulberry and dark fruits with some cooler red fruits. One glass isn't enough!
- The savoury notes and lighter mouth feel emulates Burgundian style of Pinot Noir, perfect for those looking to avoid the heavy, dominating reds. A lovely mineral acid line livens the palate and allows the berry flavours to dance their way to an lip smacking, slightly spicy finish.
- Paul loves to uphold his commitment to unique and individual winemaking every vintage, and this Pinot is no exception! Angels have got an opportunity to taste an incredible wine from quality aged vines in the Great Southern region for under $15. You'd be mad not to pop this in your basket!
- Australian Rosé has been forging ahead in leaps and bounds over the past five years, and Rob has delivered a unique incarnation of this classic summer wine, using delicate Pinot Noir. It's crafted in a dry, fresh and elegant Provence style.
- The Riverina fruit component is responsible for providing the aromatic core; a fresh floral lift along with the textbook notes of strawberries and cream. The Hilltops component provides the fresh acidity, raspberry and cherry flavours, along with more subtle savoury characters.
- Made in tiny quantities and all yours for under $12 for a bottle, this value is unsurpassed on traditional in-store shelves. This is Rob's labour of love, one that the wise will stock up on while they can!
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
- The 2019 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!