Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Pinot Noir was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide great flavour concentration, yet the cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
Deep velvety red in colour with bright and floral underlying cherry and new leather hints on the nose. Subtle charry notes and berry sweetness on the plate finishing with the perfect amount of lively spice to make the flavours linger.
Fermented in high quality 100% French oak barriques and 25% of them were new oak barrels. Altschwager & Kenneally have produced a high quality Pinot Noir from a burgeoning region for a sensational price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Wow! Hamish’s Winemakers Fantasy Exclusive Release Pinot Noir from the Adelaide Hills has hit the virtual Naked shelves! From the moment you crack the lid you’ll love the vibrant crimson colour with gorgeous ruby hues, fruit forward aromas, and hints of gorgeous bright strawberry, red cherry and savoury spice.
Hamish hand selected two separate parcels and fermented them separately. He matured one for around 9 months in high grade French oak and the other for 3 months to retain pristine fruit freshness. And then, when he blended it all together… delicious!
Get ready for a silky soft Pinot Noir with attractive primary flavours of red fruit and savoury spice, sitting upon a foundation of well-structured acidity, well-integrated premium oak and fine grained tannin.
- Did someone say cool climate Pinot? Look no further! Angels, it's no secret Pinot Noir is one of the most difficult grapes to grow well. Fine skins and a delicate structure make it a fickle beast. Lucky for you, Randal knows a thing or two about perfecting Pinot!
- Grown on his family's Adelaide Hills vineyard, this drop will meet you with a fantastically fragrant nose - think cherry, red berry, and a touch of earthiness. Some spicy oak on the palate does wonders for the complexity of the wine, making it more than food friendly!
- Upfront juicy fruit opens in the mouth to a myriad of flavours and textures. The amazing length of flavour indicates the the sheer quality of the fruit that Randal has cultivated so lovingly.
This is a true work of art from Rob Paulazzo. Get ready for some incredible raspberry and cherry plum aromas with hints of gorgeous cinnamon spice. This is a light to medium bodied Pinot with subtle influences of savoury spice on the finely structured palate, leading through to silky dark cherry notes with super supple tannins.
Pinot Noir is a fickle beast, it won't just grow anywhere...it needs the right climate, right soils and right location in order to show its true potential. Luckily, Angels have enabled Rob to access outstanding Pinot Noir vineyards in Tumbarumba, a region which ticks all these boxes and more! Rob's Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of Paulazzo family grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter and number combinations to mark the best soil locations on the vineyards.
Get in on this delicious Pinot Noir before it's gone & see why Rob has a huge soft spot for this varietal. It's dark and mysterious, yet with the right attention to detail and creative winemaking applied, it results in a special experience for any red lover. Using a mixture of new and old oak, and extended grape skin contact this Pinot has fantastic complexity and sensational length.
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. The climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!
Hand crafting this top of the line Pinot Noir was a labour of love for Adrian and Rebecca. Minimal intervention in the winemaking process has ensured this famously delicate grape variety truly expresses the pure essence of the Yarra Valley.
The fruit was hand picked from low yielding vines then destemmed into small pots, then partial whole bunch and wild yeast fermented. Matured for 9 months in barrel prior to being bottled.
This is one delicious Pinot! Raspberry and earthy aromas mingle seamlessly with sour cherry flavours balanced by silky tannins and a great textured mouthfeel. Delicate, yet all with long lingering flavours. This is the perfect Pinot for those looking to take their wine experience to the next level!
- The 2018 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s cool-climate Tassie Pinot Noir is grown on the rich soils of an ancient volcanic range and the site is tempered by powerful sea breezes. A long, cool growing season allows rich flavours to develop with brilliant natural acidity.
Rich ruby in colour with gorgeous spicy fruit characters so unique to the vineyard all mingling with hints of herbaceous rosemary and a touch of fragrant musk from the time in premium French oak.
Once the word gets out about this stunning top-shelf Pinot Noir - it’ll fly. Again!