- Liz has done it again, bringing her ever-pleasing skill in blending red grapes back for all Angels to enjoy. If you're looking for an approachable, smooth drop to wind down after work, you're in the right spot.
- Gorgeous layers of mixed berry and spice linger on the tongue, while the softer merlot assists in smoothing out the finish. Perfect to pair with a classic family lasagne or braised beef with herb vinaigrette.
- The 2019 vintage brought out the best of what the Murray-Darling winemaking region has to offer - grapes full of flavour, lovingly crafted by Liz with Angels in mind. For a tiny $8.99, Angels have got a guaranteed summer BBQ buddy here!
Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot and a tiny amount of Shiraz and a thimble of Grenache to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Last vintage was a roaring success with a HUGE 95% positive rating, it's full bodied, velvety, textured and just delicious!
- The small berries and thick skins of Cabernet give it, its hallmark high intensity grippy tannins. The Merlot has thinner skin, so less tannin and when blended with Cabernet gives the wine a lovely velvety texture and lifts some of the spicy fruit cake aromas.
- Full-bodied, but not overbearing this cabernet is well balanced with good length of flavour. This will be THE wine to try!
- Making its debut on the Naked Shelves, this Top Shelf treat is exclusive to Angels! Judy and Glen nurtured their estate grown vines like babies to ensure the ultimate flavour and quality levels at picking time. The addition of reasonably rare Cabernet Franc takes this wine to the next level.
- Get ready for a vibrant palate of juicy berries, luscious dark chocolate and subtle French oak qualities. The finish is long, smooth and oh-so generous. Based on the iconic Bordeaux blend, you'll be amazed at how this premium cool climate fruit - think Adelaide Hills and Clare Valley - can put a spin on the French classic.
- The fruit's undeniable quality and the wine's high percentage of Cabernet Franc ensures there are enough layers to keep you guessing and reaching for another glass! A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.