WE'RE NOT SURE
Paul and Ralph have started their Naked journey off with a bang launching their aged Barossa Shiraz to all Angels. The growing season produced grapes with great aromatics, sensational fruit flavours and good acidity.
Delicious aromas of morello cherry, dried plum, anise and cedar oaky notes drive through to rich deep flavours of plum, raspberry, blackcurrant and chocolatey mocha. The finest of savoury tannins and hints of sweet oak all combine to round out this beautifully refined, super-generous wine.
SCRIBE Barossa Shiraz will sell very quickly. Once it’s gone it’ll be a long wait until the next vintage. Don’t miss out on your chance to try an aged Barossa Shiraz at an extraordinary price.
- Soft tannins, a medium body and completely moorish layers of tongue teasing berries will have you reaching for a re-fill! This drop is great to drink on its own or with a meal. At under $13 a bottle, it certainly punches above its weight!
- Andrew Leembruggen crafts his Hilltops range wih a fine and fruit driven experience in mind. He wants to emphasise the natural fruit flavours, spice and perfume that are all gifted by the grapes of this incredible region.
- The Hilltops wine region lies in southern NSW and includes the shires of Boorowa, Harden and Young. Young has an altitude of 440m which means cool nights coupled with warm days allowing for the production of reds that are powerful yet elegant with proven age-ability.
Blends of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz have made some of the greatest Australian wines of all time! This wine represents the hero of the Andevine Hilltops range. If you love rich dense wines packed with dark brooding fruit flavours, you’ll love this!
The Hilltops is a brilliant region for growing wine. Surrounding the town of Young in southern NSW it has an altitude of 440m. Warms days give the colour and fruit flavour; cool nights give the freshness and perfume and the gentle rolling hills give the optimal ripeness.
This Cabernet Shiraz blend is chock full of delicious complex fruit flavours of black plum, blackberry, red fruits and lifted spice all balanced by the silkiest of tannins. Many wines from Hilltops sell well above $25 a bottle so this is sensational value for money.
- Hilltops is a wine region which has cool nights coupled with warm days allowing for the production of reds that are powerful, yet elegant with proven age-ability. You'll be scrambling for another glass once the delightful berry layers of this drop hit your lips!
- This wine was made to be fine and fruit driven with an emphasis on the grapes natural spice and perfume. Soft new oak flavours allow this wines natural flavours and aromas to shine.
- Wines from this region normally range in price from $25. This dreamy Cab will impress any red lover, so fill up your basket now!
- Andrew's Hilltops Merlot will deliver bold mulberry and plum fruit layers, with hints of complex oak notes. The wine is full, ripe and richly textured.
- Hilltops is a wine region surrounding but the town of Young which has an altitude of 439m. This means cool nights coupled wih warm days, leading to smooth reds that are powerful yet elegant with proven age-ability.
- There is very little Merlot grown in Hilltops and the conditions are perfect for the formation of bright berry flavours and succulent tannins. Get in on this unique treat today. Full of deep, ripe fruit characters, it will quickly become a crowd pleaser!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Grenache from the famed McLaren Vale region, from various vineyards across the region to give depth and character to the wine. Ranging from the more sandier soiled subregion of Blewitt Springs which produce more delicate, floral lifted notes. To heavier clay loam soils on the vale floor which produce more riper, red berry characters.
Nina & Kates style is to make an approachable, lifted, aromatic Grenache with an abundance of spice, luscious red fruit and not a hint of the over the top, confectionary tones which can so often be seen in this variety if left to over ripen. No oak required in this sassy vino, the sandy tannin structure and clean red berry fruit speak for themselves, making this medium weight wine so versatile and drinkable.
Be bold, be different and excite your taste buds (and your mate's) with some super delicious, spicy, sassy Grenache. Or just enjoy during the mid-week after a crazy day, but most of all we hope you enjoy it!
- Western Australia’s Coby Ladwig’s first-up Cabernet Sauvignon from Frankland River shows all the hallmarks of a very expensive Cabernet.
- Coby has thrown everything he can at this wine to make it the very best he can. After your first sip you’ll see the typical W.A. elegance and finesse all with brilliant varietal structure - while also being very generous across the palate.
- From the crack of the lid, this medium bodied red is balanced to perfection with dark berries, cigar box, dried herb characters and an oaky spiciness and then your mouth fills with this abundant richness. You will see why similar wines would sell for over $35 a bottle!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
- Coby Ladwig’s Shiraz returns with a bang, after a massive 93% buy it again rating! Grown in the cool-climate Frankland River region, one of Western Australia's hidden gems that massively overdelivers on quality.
- Perfect summer ripening has packed this luscious red with upfront characters of blackberries and plums that flow through to rich, smooth, voluptuous mouth filling flavours - all with a hint of spice. Yummm!
- It has been crafted to enjoy now, is really approachable and a seriously good food wine - but it’ll cellar well for another 10 years too! Match it to a whole array of different dishes, from your next BBQ right through to a hearty beef curry.
- Brian's passionate approach to the 2017 vintage has resulted in a Tempranillo that is bold and beautiful! Get ready to delve into a striking palate with a tonne flavour concentration and lingering persistence. You'll enjoy layers of dark bramble fruit, spice and vanillin oak.
- Angels have helped make this outstanding wine possible, and this is definitely a red for lovers of big wines. The lingering finish and substantial tannins will saturate your mouth and leave you thirsty for more! Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing, and even among it's few peers, Brian's El Cid is the full monty style!
- Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He has let the world renowned conditions of the region work their magic on the early ripening Tempranillo varietal, then captured it's full potential like lightning in a bottle. If you're after that special bottle of red to treat yourself in your next case, you've found it!