WE'RE NOT SURE
The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
- Coby Ladwig’s Shiraz returns with a bang, after a massive 93% buy it again rating! Grown in the cool-climate Frankland River region, one of Western Australia's hidden gems that massively overdelivers on quality.
- Perfect summer ripening has packed this luscious red with upfront characters of blackberries and plums that flow through to rich, smooth, voluptuous mouth filling flavours - all with a hint of spice. Yummm!
- It has been crafted to enjoy now, is really approachable and a seriously good food wine - but it’ll cellar well for another 10 years too! Match it to a whole array of different dishes, from your next BBQ right through to a hearty beef curry.
- Western Australia’s Coby Ladwig’s first-up Cabernet Sauvignon from Frankland River shows all the hallmarks of a very expensive Cabernet.
- Coby has thrown everything he can at this wine to make it the very best he can. After your first sip you’ll see the typical W.A. elegance and finesse all with brilliant varietal structure - while also being very generous across the palate.
- From the crack of the lid, this medium bodied red is balanced to perfection with dark berries, cigar box, dried herb characters and an oaky spiciness and then your mouth fills with this abundant richness. You will see why similar wines would sell for over $35 a bottle!
- Brian's passionate approach to the 2017 vintage has resulted in a Tempranillo that is bold and beautiful! Get ready to delve into a striking palate with a tonne flavour concentration and lingering persistence. You'll enjoy layers of dark bramble fruit, spice and vanillin oak.
- Angels have helped make this outstanding wine possible, and this is definitely a red for lovers of big wines. The lingering finish and substantial tannins will saturate your mouth and leave you thirsty for more! Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing, and even among it's few peers, Brian's El Cid is the full monty style!
- Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He has let the world renowned conditions of the region work their magic on the early ripening Tempranillo varietal, then captured it's full potential like lightning in a bottle. If you're after that special bottle of red to treat yourself in your next case, you've found it!
James Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz from 2017 and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league, and is an absolute bargain for Angel’s at under $20 a bottle!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
The legend that is Adam Barton has just released his first ever Cellar Works Shiraz. A blend of fruit from the premium SA regions of Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale it’s sure to impress red wine lovers!
Get yourself ready for lashings of juicy, rich black fruits, spice and and a touch of dark chocolate aromas. Flavours are full and round with beautifully soft tannins that add to the length and sheer persistence of flavour.
This is the perfect weeknight tipple that’ll pair sensationally with pizza, spaghetti, bangers and mash or even a yummy roast. Incredible bang-for-buck value at under $13 for Angels - this is sure to become a household staple.
- Anna and Derek return with the very best of their craft delivering another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way, following certified bio-dynamic winemaking techniques.
- Premium fruit parcels, intrinsic flavour intensity and complex layers make the berry and spice layers of this wine sing out. Get ready for a lovely dry medium body and lusciously long finish. Yum!
- With its elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintage of this Shiraz rated through the roof with our Angels at 92%. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
- It's back! This is a deep brooding red, just as gorgeous on the nose and palate as it is when you first clasp eyes on its beautiful label. This Diamond is full of the very best quality fruit from two Rutherglen vineyards and a parcel of fruit from Heathcote where very low yields are maintained to ensure the fullest of flavours each and every sip.
- This wine comes with a warning - it is a BIG red! If you love a drop that is bold and not afraid to show off its layers, you simply can't go past the Diamond Durif. The varietal is naturally very high in tannin so picking the grapes at exactly the right time is vital.
- Jen has crafted this vintage beautifully. The wine has a dark and inky purple colour. The nose abounds with black berries and blood plums, dark chocolate and a hint of vanilla. With rich flavours on the fore to mid palate and plenty of tannin giving length and power on the finish, make sure you're sitting down for your first sip....it may just knock you off your feet!
- Grown on the infamous Major Plains vineyard this wine sets the bar high! The vineyard is dry grown (No irrigation) and produces a very small crop of intensly coloured and flavoured fruits.
- An impressive inky depth fills your glass with a purple rim. A great intensity of flavour, including red fruits and black pepper: along with chocolate and coconut from time spent in new barrels. You will be blown away by this masterpeice!
- A rich and powerful palate highlights the complex structure of the wine. There are slight tannins but overall an impression of velvet and richness which make the wine lovely to drink. The wine has great length of flavour.