About the role
The purpose of this role is to own our Performance Marketing function by developing, implementing, and optimising our paid media channels to achieve incremental Angel growth and revenue (introducing more Australian wine drinkers to Australia and New Zealand’s best independent wines, and in turn enabling us to liberate more incredible independent winemakers).
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of eCommerce driven Performance Marketing channels who is excited to deliver real impact as part of a growing and ambitious organisation that has its mission set clearly on disrupting the industry by doing good.
As a Senior Performance Manager at Naked Wines, you will play a hands-on leadership role within the broader growth team by supporting the Head of Growth in both the strategy and execution of our Paid Social, Paid Search, Native, and programmatic Display/Video channels.
Manly, Sydney AU (Work from home Hybrid)
Our beachside offices are located in Manly on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, approximately 30min via ferry from Sydney’s CBD (which we love!), so a lunch time swim or surf is always on the cards.
We’ll love you because you:
- Have 5+ years of performance marketing experience
- Can develop and execute an eCommerce focused paid social strategy
- Are a data-driven decision-maker who can work toward ROI and channel-level ROAS targets
- Have previous creative ad testing experience for a medium to large eCommerce brand
- Are knowledgeable about pixel tracking setup and can identify when things seem off
- Can develop performance, revenue, and spend forecasts
- Are able to analyse cross-channel performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase conversions on a regular basis
- Bonus points if you have experience managing Google Ad campaigns
- You’ll report to the Head of Growth
- Work closely with the local and global Marketing teams to optimise performance marketing channels
- Work with relevant external partners
- Be part of a multi-functional team with plenty of opportunity to develop and grow
- Experienced establishing growth strategies, managing media plans, and driving commercial outcomes for medium to large eCommerce brands
- Demonstrated experience developing ad creative strategies for channels like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Display networks
- Strong Analytical skills, including the use of web analytics tools, financial analysis, and forecasting.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools
- Experience working with and leveraging pixels, APIs, and feeds
- Project management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets capabilities
- The ability to develop and communicate a clear path to achieving targets, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Enjoys spending time networking and staying up to date with industry news
- Loves wine (or keen to learn)!
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Performance based bonus plan
- Long Term Incentive Program (Employee Share Scheme)
- Monthly Wine Allowance
- Personal Pathways & Development Programs
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
If you meet a majority of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.