About the role
The purpose of this role is to help Naked Wines reach our growth ambitions by assisting the Growth team in the execution and roll out of campaigns across multiple channels.
The role will be a hands-on partner to the Growth team, helping deliver a range of campaign activities across multiple channels with the additional opportunity of career progression within the Growth team itself.
Manly, Sydney AU (Work from home Hybrid)
Our beachside offices are located in Manly on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, approximately 30min via ferry from Sydney’s CBD (which we love!), so a lunch time swim or surf is always on the cards.
Some of the initiatives that you will oversee in the Australian business include:
- Liaising with partners to book campaigns and organise creative sign off
- Contacting prospective partners to set up meetings with the wider New Business team
- Managing the relationship with our Print House to ensurere seamless execution of campaigns
- Liaising with the Naked Wines warehouse to coordinate and oversee the insertion of campaign material into Angel shipments.
- Supporting the sales team with setting up campaigns, co-ordinating creation of digital + print assets for campaigns
- Assist Head of Growth with Winback, RNB, MGM and globally led projects
- Budget management - assist with commission & PO approval process, and month end reporting
Key Success Metrics would include:
- Strong relationships with the team and partners
- Campaigns correctly being set live and on-time
- Replying to partners within SLA period
- Optimisation of processes
- No “non-starter” deals
- Achievement of the annual business objectives
Team and People:
- You would report directly to the Partnerships & Growth Ops Manager and Head of Growth and would be expected to develop strong working relationships across the entire local and global business.
We’ll love you because you:
- Have a positive attitude and a proactive self-starter approach
- Have excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Are a driven individual with a high bar for your deliverables
- Can effectively prioritize tasks on a daily basis to exceed set goals
We’ll love you because you:
- Know how to use Adobe Illustrator & inDesign
- Have dreams to progress into a Partnership Manager role
- Have KILLER dance moves
We are driving diversity, equity and inclusion so if you don’t meet these requirements but meet the ones prior we encourage you to submit your application.
Benefits & Remuneration
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Attractive Performance based bonus plan
- Long Term Incentive Program (Employee Share Scheme)
- Monthly Wine Allowance
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Applications that do not follow this process will not be considered.