About the role
This is a rare and exciting experience to be the Australian lead for insights and data here at the Naked Wines team. This role is an integral part of the Australian team and so we are looking for someone who can be the champion for insights and data locally, and leading the delivery of our global insights strategy within the Australian within our next stage of growth. This role will also be a key contact for BI needs locally and so building relationships with the various business units will be fundamental.
Manly, Sydney AU (Work from home Hybrid)
Our beachside offices are located in Manly on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, approximately 30min via ferry from Sydney’s CBD (which we love!), so a lunch time swim or surf is always on the cards.
At the core of the role is:
- Generating and presenting key insights on the businesses strategic initiatives through commercial interpretation and analysis of data.
- Driving Continuous Improvement (CI) through delivering critical insights and strategy to the CI team, supporting their decision making in product development.
- Leading Business Insights for the Australian business and collaborating with global SME’s to provide relevant insights locally.
- Working with all departments including Finance, Marketing, Operations and BI to provide reporting and driving data led decision making.
- Specific support to the Marketing department in clear guidance on performance of
- Audience Behaviour & Customer Journey Insights
- Continuous Improvement & A/B Testing
- Marketing & Growth Effectiveness
- Assist business operations by compiling data sets and building reports and dashboards providing working efficiencies
- Ongoing professional development: learning, training, and general development
- Becoming high performing Naked team player
You will report directly to Joe Orlando, Finance Director for Naked Wines Australia with a dotted line into the Global Head of BI
The Ideal Candidate
- Stakeholder management
- Gathering clear requirements
- Handling ambiguity
- Clearly communicating complex topics
- Fluent in SQL skills - writing queries in your sleep
- Exposure to an analytical scripting language such as R, Python, SAS, VBA, etc.
- Familiarity to data visualisation tools for example Tableau, Looker, Qlik, Spotfire, or similar dashboard software
- Training or coursework in statistics: hypothesis testing, univariate and multivariate analysis, regression analysis
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline or business management. Education can be substituted with equivalent work experience and/or non-degree study.
- 3+ years real-world experience as a data analyst. Experience can be partially offset through work experience, education, and/or non-degree training.
- Proficiency in exploratory data processing, analysis, and visualization
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Attractive Performance based bonus plan
- Long Term Incentive Program (Employee Share Scheme)
- Monthly Wine Allowance
- Tailored Development Programs
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.