About the role
The Head of Supply Chain Optimisation will be responsible for developing and executing new strategic business initiatives to help Naked, and our winemakers, deliver great value, independent wines into the hands of our (Angels). Charged with streamlining warehousing, procurement and transportation, exploring opportunities including collective buying, supply chain sustainability and supply chain innovation, this person will have influence right across the Naked organisation locally (and globally). You will ensure we continue our journey developing best in class capabilities to support our growth and service objectives, amid marketwide inflationary and climate challenges.
With a hybrid mix of time at home and in our Manly office, this role will suit a creative leader who loves problem solving and can leap from big picture thinking into doing, with deep strategic expertise across supply chain, procurement, transport and warehouse management with a passion for retail (and possibly wine).
Manly, Sydney AU (Work from home Hybrid)
Our beachside offices are located in Manly on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, approximately 30min via ferry from Sydney’s CBD (which we love!), so a lunch time swim or surf is always on the cards.
What does the role involve?
- Development of the short - long term Supply Chain business strategy
- Providing thought leadership through benchmarking and industry knowledge
- Facilitate/lead the execution of constant optimisation of logistics, transport, and freight solutions
- Provide project related commercial, financial and reporting insights across the business
- Lead a range of potential initiatives targeted to improve cost, process, and service propositions
- Partner a variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver the strategic agenda
Who are we looking for?
- Degree qualifications in Supply Chain, Commerce
- Deep supply chain leadership experience coupled with a consultative style and strategic approach
- Experience in development of large-scale, high investment logistics capabilities - Automation experience highly regarded
- Proven financial and commercial acumen
- Proven ability to lead projects using multiple PM methodologies
- Ability to inspire, lead and influence through direct and indirect relationships
- Adaptability with an appreciation for fast paced, consumer orientated environments
We’ll love you because of your:
- Positive attitude and a proactive self-starter approach
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Commercial Strength & Skills in procurement
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Demonstrated negotiations skills
- Keen eye for detail and enjoy working through the numbers
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively on multiple activities in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- You’ll report to the COO
- Work closely with the Operations and Wine teams and would be expected to develop strong working relationships across the local and global business.
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Performance based bonus plan
- Long Term Incentive Program (Employee Share Scheme)
- Monthly Wine Allowance
- Personal Pathways & Development Programs
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
If you meet a majority of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.