About the role
Firstly, we think this is a dream job for anyone passionate about the Australian & New Zealand independent wine industry. A role and a business that is focused solely on lifting up & backing the best independent winemakers across Australia & New Zealand to create a level playing field for both them & wine drinkers.
The purpose of this role is to manage the trading and broader relationships with our existing and new Winemaker’s, to ensure the best outcome for all and continually identify WIN WINS for NAKED’s customers & winemakers in terms of wine quality, pricing and wine portfolio offer. This role reports directly into the Head of Wine.
It provides a great opportunity to be part of a growing and ambitious ecommerce organisation that has its mission set clearly on disrupting the industry by doing good.
Manly, Sydney AU (Work from home Hybrid)
Our beachside offices are located in Manly on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, approximately 30min via ferry from Sydney’s CBD (which we love!), so a lunch time swim or surf is always on the cards.
To nail your job you will
- Be passionate about achieving the best outcome for our customers in terms of wine quality, pricing and portfolio offer.
- Use your planning & strong communication skills to manage the day to day support of our Winemaker’s. Assisting them with product files, purchase orders, samples, delivery changes and system support.
- Build transparent supplier relationships and assist the Head of Wine in performance management with our winemakers.
- Managing communication with new prospective winemaker’s and onboarding on new winemaker’s
- Assist the Head of wine with various processes including; Quality Assurance, Tenders, Annual Buy Plan, pricing benchmarks
- Work cross functionally internally to make sure everyone is informed about key winemaker and product updates
We’ll love you because of your
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Negotiation skills
- Keen eye for detail and enjoy working through the numbers
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively on multiple activities in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- You’ll report to the Head of Wine
- Work closely with the Marketing team to enable timely promotions of wine and winemakers.
- Work closely with Wine Planning/Logistics to ensure efficient flow of product
- Be part of a multi-functional team with plenty of opportunities to develop and grow
- Ideally experienced in food related procurement
- Ideally experienced in direct supplier management & communication.
- A passion for wine and formal wine qualifications well regarded
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Performance based bonus plan
- Long Term Incentive Program (Employee Share Scheme)
- Monthly Wine Allowance
- Personal Pathways & Development Programs
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
If you meet a majority of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.